Things to do:
- Water sports include scuba diving, snorkeling on the coral reef, which runs parallel to the shoreline‚ big game fishing‚ wind surfing‚ kite surfing‚ jet skiing and sailing.
- Visit Shimoni and Funzi islands to swim with Dolphins and, when in season, occasional sightings of Whales.
- The Chale island and Kaya Kinondo Sacred Forest nearby are interesting places to visit.
- Camel and horse back riding on the beach.
- Day trip to Mombasa town: Experience the city’s unique heritage with visits to Fort Jesus, a UNESCO heritage site, and the neighboring 800 year old, Old Town.
- Safari tours include the Shimba Hills National Reserve‚ the Sable Valley Sanctuary and the Mwaluganje Elephant Sanctuary. Diani is the headquarters of the Colobus Monkey Trust‚ an organization that helps protect these endearing but endangered animals by providing aerial walkways across the road to keep them away from traffic.
- Golfing at a 18-hole golf course — Leisure Golf Club.
Entertainment and Amenities:
- Restaurants: Many restaurants and eateries in Diani, Pizzeria Aniellos, authentic italian gelato at Leonardo’s, international cuisine & numerous Swahili cuisine restaurants. Most hotels welcome outside guests
- Night clubs, discos and bars: Ali Barbour’s and 40 Thieves, Yibba-Yabba, Ushago, Beach Bar at The Sands at Nomad and etc.
- A Masseuse service is available for clients at a fee.
- Spa and fitness facilities are available near the Villa.
- Shopping: Nakumatt supermarket, curio and artifact street stores, fruits and vegetable street stores, etc.
- Rentals for jetskis, wind-surfing, cars, bicycles and mopeds.
- Business centers, internet cafes and post office are a few minutes drive away.
- Hospital facilities near by: Diani Beach Hospital and Palm Beach Hospital.